Some late doodles of some Scion stuff. They're not demigods... yet. But they might be around Christmas in their time-frame.
Drawn mostly for me Scion group and me own enjoyment. Anyway, I liked the idea of the group having a bit of a family time thing going on during christmas, people not wanting to go to their actual families for fear of shit happening (or that they dont have family to celebrate with). Kinda want the Knights to be there too, but I couldn't figure out anything to draw em doing. Maybe they set up the fire works?
As stated, its WIP, so I plan on drawing some more stuff, but this is as far as I've gotten
They're all in a typical christmas-movie-looking house (could be Ryans or one that Jake has hidden somewhere. It is a bit away in the forest) doing some holiday stuff: Kim rocks up some good eggtoddy; Ryan, Kim and Jake do the outside christmas decorations while Ryan also do some cooking; Kim insists on doing some Jansons Frestelse and meatballs, because it's fucking delicious (might be some fire); Aria tries making some holiday sweets (both hits and misses); Aria, Jessica and Ryan bake some gingerbread and with Alex make a gingerbread house; Jake and Kim go christmas shopping for stuff; Aria and Jessica decorate the christmas tree and Alex help with the general house decorating; Alex read Jessica some good stories; they all make some hot coco and generally are just diabetes-level adorable.
Pictures explanined - typical left to right, from top row to bottom
1. Kim finds an old camera and decides to squeeze in people for the first shot. Aria and Alex are the only people she spot close enough, but Ryan notices and managed to poke his head in for the pic. (Sorry if Aria looks a bit weird XP iz sketcheh)
2. Ryan sneaks a kiss a little while after Alex has put up the mistle toe.
3. Jessica gives Aria a hug after she got a nice present. I kinda want it to be a really nice snow-globe, but eh. Cant see.
4. While Ryan and Jake put up the outside decorations, Ryan has a bit of a tumble and tangles himself up in the cords. He doesn't hit the ground right away, but a laughing Kim managed to take a picture before he does. I'd imagine a snowball fight would ensue and some reprimanding from Aria about Kim being a bit of a cunt and the guys having to be more careful. But mostly Kim being an ass probably...
5. Jake carrying his little Jessica on his shoulders. Adorable father-daughter time.
6. After that Kim snuck up behind Alex and picked him up on her shoulders before running around and being a general jackass. Alex isn't exactly happy. Light tho.
7. Aria fallen asleep on the couch after a bit too many eggnogs/toddy's. I'm assuming Ryan would be the one to take the pic.
8. Kim getting a bit caught off guard while having some alone time on the porch. She didn't have time or mood to really celebrate anything last year.